Required for 23rd April 2019
Full time, maternity cover.
Winkfield St Mary's Church of England Primary offers an exciting opportunity to join our popular and improving one-form entry school in a lovely location. We thrive on a strong team approach, fantastic children, high standards and a caring ethos. The post represents an ideal opportunity to work in a happy, friendly, positive environment in a school which has a good reputation in the community.
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational class teacher to join our key stage 2 team from April 2019. We welcome applications from teachers at all stages of their careers looking for an opportunity to work alongside our team.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about learning and teaching
- Committed to the success of our children
- Excited about contributing to the future direction of our school alongside our Headteacher.
We can offer
- Happy and positive children, supportive colleagues.
- A strong partnership with parents, Governors and the local community
- Opportunities for Continuing Professional Development
Interviews will be held on the 31st January.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange. Tel 01344 882422 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Winkfield St Marys CE Primary School
Winkfield Row, Bracknell, RG42 6NH
Tel: 01344 882422
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.