Term time only
BG-K 7-10 (£16,495-£16,863)
Sandy Lane Primary School is a warm and friendly rapidly improving primary school with a dynamic and inspiring Headteacher. We are looking to recruit a part time Teaching Assistant (Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 3.30pm) for classroom and lunchtime cover.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, proactive, reliable and have experience of working with young children and should have good literacy and numeracy skills.
We are seeking to appoint someone who:
- Wants the best for every child
- Has enthusiasm and passion for working with children
- Will work in partnership with colleagues and parents
- Has a good sense of humour
We can offer:
- Being part of a positive support team
- Amazing children who are keen to learn
- CPD opportunities available and supported
- A good quality learning environment
- 5 minute walk to the new Lexicon shopping centre
Closing Date: Wednesday 12th December 2018
Interview Date: Week beginning 17th December 2018
For more information or to arrange a visit to our school, please contact our school business manager via email at the following address email@example.com.
Applications will be reviewed on receipt and interviews will be held as required. Early application is therefore recommended and the school reserves the right to close. If you do not hear from us during the week beginning 17th December, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Sandy Lane Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our children. All appointments will be made subject to a full DBS check and references which will be taken up prior to interview.
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.