Finance Officer / Administrator
Required for September 2018
33 ¾ Hours per week – 8.30am to 4.15pm Monday to Friday
Term time plus INSET days and 1 day during the Summer Holidays
Bracknell Forest salary grade I
Actual salary £14,990 to £17,340 depending on experience
We are looking to appoint an experienced Finance Officer to work as part of the Admin Team and support the School Business Manager from September 2018.
The successful candidate will have
- Previous experience of working as a in a finance role (Ideally as a finance officer in a school environment)
- Good knowledge of school financial, personnel and administrative systems, associated policies and codes of practice and an understanding of relevant legislation.
- The ability to plan and prioritise work and cope with competing demands and deadlines
- An eye for detail and be able to maintain high levels of accuracy whilst working in a busy school environment
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office, and SIMS applications
- A “Can Do” attitude and be able to respond flexibly and adapt to changing and challenging circumstances
- Good communication skills, be able to relate well to, and communicate well with pupils and adults.
We can offer:
- Keen, curious & enthusiastic children
- A school that is focused on children becoming effective and empowered learners
- A team of hardworking and enthusiastic professionals
- A steady supply of cake!!!
Interviews to take place on Wednesday 4th July 2018
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.