Great Hollands is an exciting, innovative and vibrant school, full of inquisitive and expressive young people. We are soon to be part of the Maiden Erlegh Trust, which has a proven track record of excellent teacher support and development.
Our school community is a team that works together so that every child can achieve their best. The work of our current leadership team is taking the school on its journey to good and beyond; we would like to offer this exciting opportunity to a leader who has the skills and passion to join us on this journey. Could this be you?
We will offer:
- a brand new school building set in green and spacious grounds and a very well-resourced learning environment
- enthusiastic and motivated children and staff
- a healthy budget to fund innovation and development
- a supportive and effective governing body who will reward your dedication with excellent CPD opportunities
- Opportunities for you to evidence your abilities as an excellent school leader
We are looking for someone who can offer:
- a successful track record of planning for improvement with real impact, and a firm understanding of effective monitoring of teaching and learning
- a record as an outstanding teacher with excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- a capacity to lead, inspire, empower and motivate others, with a track record of enacting positive change through effective coaching and mentoring
- experience of designing a curriculum that is challenging and fun
- the skills to create an outstanding learning environment for all
- the ability to communicate and promote links with all stakeholders
You will have:
- a passion for inclusive education
- aspirations or experience as a senior school leader
- varied experience of teaching and learning across the primary range
- energy and infectious enthusiasm to help every child succeed
- flexibility and resilience
- ambition for yourself and all in the school
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to help the school to achieve its aspirations as it moves forward.
We would love to hear from you, and welcome visits to see the life of our wonderful school. If you have any questions or would like to discuss the opportunity further please do not hesitate to call Richard Ferris, Headteacher on 01344 424911.
To arrange a visit, please contact Jacinda Revill on 01344 424911 or email at email@example.com
Applications will be considered upon receipt
Great Hollands Primary School, Wordsworth, Bracknell RG12 8YR
Tel 01344 424911 www.greathollandsprimary.co.uk
Bracknell Forest Council – Working for Equality. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Please apply online (see below).
It is important that you read the Application Pack before you apply for this job. It contains information that you will need to refer to when applying. Not referring to this information is likely to reduce your chances of success.
Bracknell Forest Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff employed by the Council in contact with children or young people must be aware that a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be undertaken. We take up references for all shortlisted candidates and, wherever possible, apply for these prior to interview.